Monday, January 14, 2013

2 Years Down...

2 down, and hopefuly many more to go.  Creekhouse Productions is entering its 3rd year and hopefully many more exciting video shoots.  While wedding videos are the staple of my business, I also added a concert from a local band, several internet videos, a stand-up comedian, and another school play last year. 

CHP is still a part time job for me, as I have worked in broadcast television for the past 8 and a half years.  However, just 6 weeks ago I started a new chapter of my time, leaving television behind and moving to a new business called GPAllied.  I still get to do what I love, and that is shoot and edit videos.  I am very excited about the new job and really enjoy it thus far.

This new job won't change my commitment to Creekhouse Productions, though.  I still have my evenings and weekends free, so I will still be doing as much (or hopefully more) videography as I have previously.

I can't wait to see what else 2013 has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment